[kde-linux] Desktop behavior

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Fri Jul 25 05:53:49 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag 24 Juli 2008 21:30:46 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> Maybe when we have Folder View you will just be able to drag your
> attachment to a folder, but I'm only guessing.

You're right, Anne! I have a folderview plasmoid on the desktop and I drag n
drop my attachments there. Seems even better for me that the files are now
placed in the folder I want and no longer in the Desktop folder.

Actually, I no longer have a Desktop folder :-)

Greets,
Andreas

--
Skype:   andreas.demmer