[kde-linux] Installing KDE4 on Sid

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jan 31 12:35:38 UTC 2008

On Wed January 30 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Don't underestimate the 'new look'.  What's really important about it is
> that it uses svg graphics, so working with a small screen will be very
> different from the present experience.

on my laptop ( Kubuntu Hardy Heron Beta ) I installed KDE4. on my laptop I use
thunderbird for email, so I'm not trying to get kontact or kmail running. On
my desktop ( Debian Lenny) I use kontact for email and many, MANY rss feeds..
I don't know why I still get paper copies of newspapers, I read all about
before the papers are ever delivered..
	ANYWAY, other than the user interface being different, what is it about the
graphics that makes it different?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800