[kde-linux] email URL link

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Sep 18 19:51:09 UTC 2007

I'm running Firefox on Debian Etch.
When I go to control center-KDE file associations using my login, I can change
the associations for web browsers.
When I go to file associations from my wifes login, and change html to firefox
and say OK, it doesn't add anything. I tried to change epiphany  to be
firefox, and when I hit OK it said I didn't have permissions to change a
file, firefox.desktop. I think it was in /usr/share/applications.. I don't
remember.

what can I do to fix this?
the issue is, when you go to an email in her login and click on a URL, it
brings up konqueror.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800