[kde-linux] POP Filters

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Oct 17 20:18:27 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007 21:48 schrieben Sie:
> > I'm in the process of learning how things work and how they are
> > supposed to work, hence the reason for posting and trying to find out
> > if other people have similar experiences with this.
> >
> > If nobody else uses the feature, what should I do........  Forget it
> > or file a bug report ?
>
> I think it's too early for a bug report, as pop filter works for others...
> I propose to re-post the problem to the kdepim-list (already also proposed
> by Ingo) - the chance to get more help is definitely better there, as that
> list is frequently monitored by the kmail developers.

kdepim-users
when posting to kde-pim, the development list, you'll be redirected again and
developers will probably get annoyed.

Posting to developer lists should be used as a last resort, otherwise the
developers will just start to retreat to more private channels and not be
reachable anymore.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring