[kde-linux] POP Filters

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Wed Oct 17 19:56:13 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007 21:48 schrieben Sie:
> I'm in the process of learning how things work and how they are
> supposed to work, hence the reason for posting and trying to find out
> if other people have similar experiences with this.
>
> If nobody else uses the feature, what should I do........  Forget it
> or file a bug report ?

I think it's too early for a bug report, as pop filter works for others...
I propose to re-post the problem to the kdepim-list (already also proposed by Ingo) -
the chance to get more help is definitely better there, as that list is frequently monitored by the kmail developers.

werner