[kde-linux] POP Filters

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Wed Oct 17 20:51:40 UTC 2007

Hi Kevin,

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 21:18, Kevin Krammer inscribed thus:
> > > If nobody else uses the feature, what should I do........
> > > Forget it or file a bug report ?
> >
> > I think it's too early for a bug report, as pop filter works for
> > others... I propose to re-post the problem to the kdepim-list
> > (already also proposed by Ingo) - the chance to get more help is
> > definitely better there, as that list is frequently monitored by
> > the kmail developers.

I agree Kevin.

Thankyou and others for their suggestions.   Both you and Werner
pointed me at a resource that I wasn't aware of.

I am going to search the pim archives and see what others have said.

Again thanks.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.