[kde-linux] Wanted : Keyboard shortcut to get Konqueror into a specific view mode

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Tue Oct 16 21:49:12 UTC 2007

I have been trying to find a way to achieve the following for some time
but have not managed it. Probably stupidity on my part, but if anybody
can suggest where to look I would be very grateful.

I use Konqueror almost exclusively in text view mode. I achieve this by
using View > View Mode > Text view and then saving this configuration as
my default File Management Profile. Now and again however, usually when
I insert a USB drive and open a new window or tab to view contents,
Konqueror decides to give me an icon view. What I would really like to
do at that point is hit shift-F10 or something and have it return to my
favoured textview. I have not found a way of setting this up.

Thanks

Bogus Zaba