[kde-linux] Forwarding mail using kmail

Dan dmisc at charter.net
Tue May 29 06:50:55 UTC 2007

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.  I read your articles, however I still want to
send HTML emails.  All my friends are on Windows and that is what
they send me.  Kmail does display the message fine and it will
forward the HTML email fine provided it is sent as an attachment.
However everybody wants their email address removed before the
email is forwarded.  Kmail can not modify the HTML email before it
is forwarded.  Because of this I have all my friends send their
message to Both Linux and Windows, that way if I want to forward
the message I can edit it on Windows before I forward it.  It would
seem you want to protect me from myself.  What I like about Linux
it that it just does what I tell it without a lot of "do you know what
you are doing questions".  What would be wrong with an option that
would allow people like to shoot themselves in the foot if they want
to? :) :)

Fedora 6 Kmail 1.9.6

BTW I'm just don't have the time to convert HMTL emails I receive
to a website.

All the best,
Dan