[kde-linux] Forwarding mail using kmail

John Meyer john.l.meyer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:31:16 UTC 2007

Dan wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
>     Windows handles email perfectly with pictures and the ability to edit your HTML email with the ability to cut and paste HTML email without losing the formating.  This is one of reasons I still have a Windows computer besides my Linux computer.

If you really want to keep your HTML formatted e-mail, Thunderbird
hasn't given me any problems as of yet. But HTML also has its drawbacks
(getting tagged as spam, for example), not to mention being a virus
magnet in several dozen cases, particularly if you have e-mail that auto
downloads and loads images.

--
The NCP Revue -- http://www.ncprevue.com/blog