[kde-linux] Forwarding mail using kmail

Bob & Gail austus at tpg.com.au
Tue May 29 06:32:23 UTC 2007

Thanks to all your responses, and yes I should have given more information.
The email I am talking about came from a Windows Machine running Eudora. I
myself have Suse 10.2 and use KMail as my client. When receiving the
message with embedded images I can see them fine. When I forward the email
to the user who sent it to me unmodified (as a test) the images are gone
and just listed at the bottom of the email. When the information in the
email is related to the image(s) it's hard to understand when they are not
associated making no sense of the forwarded email. Someone suggested I
forward the email to them but unless I can send the unmodified one as well
I don't think it would make any sense.

Bob