[kde-linux] konqueror: key combination for right mouse click menu?

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:45:56 UTC 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 19:01:39 Hellmut Weber wrote:
> Hi Boyan,
> I set the altenative to another key (actually 'Pause' on my german
> keyboard) and NOW IT WORKS WITH THE MENU KEY.
>
> Many Thanks for this hint.

Nice:) I can see how this happens, but not why:)

> Now I have another problem with konqueror:
> I know how to change between the different tabbed windows (ctrl+, resp.
> ctrl+.).
> Sometimes I can change between the tree representation (which can be
> activated resp desactivated with F9) and the window with the active
> tabbed window. But there seems to be no constant number of tabs which
> brings me from one of theses two windows to the other.
>
> Any idea on that one? ;-)

I noticed the following: When you have one single tab, the tab order from
sidebar tree to main window is Sidebar -> Address bar -> Main Window (that is
two TAB presses to get to the main window contents).

Now when you have more than one tab opened the order changes to:

Sidebar -> Current tab contents -> Address bar -> Tab bar

These two seem to be valid each time. To do a complete cycle, you need a lot
of tab presses, some of which I could not see focus for. The good thing is
that you can reverse the tab order with shift key (shift+tab goes backwards)
so you can switch from main window to sidebar with the same number of steps
as described above.

By the way, it is KDE 3.5.6 here.

> TIA greetings from Munich

Many greetings from Sofia, Bulgaria!