[kde-linux] konqueror: key combination for right mouse click menu?

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Thu Mar 29 16:01:39 UTC 2007

Hi Boyan,
I set the altenative to another key (actually 'Pause' on my german
keyboard) and NOW IT WORKS WITH THE MENU KEY.

Many Thanks for this hint.

Now I have another problem with konqueror:
I know how to change between the different tabbed windows (ctrl+, resp.
ctrl+.).
Sometimes I can change between the tree representation (which can be
activated resp desactivated with F9) and the window with the active
tabbed window. But there seems to be no constant number of tabs which
brings me from one of theses two windows to the other.

Any idea on that one? ;-)

TIA greetings from Munich

Hellmut

Dr. Hellmut Weber         mail at hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172
D-80803 München-Schwabing mobil +49-172-8450321
please: No DOCs, no PPTs. why: tinyurl.com/cbgq