[kde-linux] konqueror: key combination for right mouse click menu?

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:20:21 UTC 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 20:16:02 Hellmut Weber - CORPHIS Service and More
wrote:
> Hi list,
> In konqueror I have a file selected and would like to activate the
> context menu which I can get right clicking with my mouse.
> But I would prefer to have a key combination because that would be much
> quicker.
>
> Practically all of the rest of navigation in konqueror I know to do with
> keys (*very* efficintly ;-)

Hi,
What about the menu button, which can be found on most keyboards? On mine it
is right between the right alt and ctrl keys (icon looks like a context menu
exactly). Or you can edit the shortcut for the "Popup menu context" action in
Control Center -> Regional & Accessibility -> Keyboard Shortcuts ->
Application Shortcuts Tab -> Popup Menu Context.

--
Blade hails you...

Once I had a dream
And this is it