[kde-linux] konqueror: key combination for right mouse click menu?

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Tue Mar 27 12:11:50 UTC 2007

Hi Boyan,
thanks for your hint.

The corresponding entry in kcontrol was already set, I repeated that,
but it does not work.
gentoo-Linux 2.6.16.28-xen with KDE-3-5-6

Any other idea?

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing
mail at hellmutweber.de

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
--
As an alternative to MS Word or Powerpoint.
LyX, OpenOffice, also useable with Windows ;-)