[kde-linux] konqueror: key combination for right mouse click menu?

Hellmut Weber - CORPHIS Service and More Hellmut.Weber at serviceandmore.info
Thu Mar 22 18:16:02 UTC 2007

Hi list,
In konqueror I have a file selected and would like to activate the
context menu which I can get right clicking with my mouse.
But I would prefer to have a key combination because that would be much
quicker.

Practically all of the rest of navigation in konqueror I know to do with
keys (*very* efficintly ;-)

TIA

Hellmut

--
CORPHIS - Service and More GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Hellmut Weber     | Partner

Degenfeldstraße 2     | 80803 München
fon +49 89 228 468 50 | fax +49 89 228 468 55
mobil +49 172 8450321 |

http://www.serviceandmore.info | hellmut.weber at serviceandmore.info