[kde-linux] configure Active Desktop Borders?

Matthias Dingeldein matthias.dingeldein at eckert.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jun 16 18:35:09 UTC 2007

Hi there,

these days I installed openSUSE 10.2 with KDE 3.5.7 "release 31.1" and
noticed surprisedly, that the Active Desktop Borders are only on the top
and the bottom edge of the screen and switch through my 4 desktops
1->2->3->4->1 resp. 1->4->3->2->1, instead of switching
1<->2 or 3<->4 on left & right side and 1<->3 or 2<->4 on top & bottom,
like what it is on all the other KDE Desktops I know around here, and
how I would like to have it.
After an xTreme Google-Feeding-Session without useful results I asked in
de.comp.os.unix.apps.kde, but there no one seems to know as well, so I
decided ask the real Experts on this list :-)
How can I configure, where the electric borders take me when I push them
with the mouse?

Gruss & Danke, Matthias Dingeldein