[kde-linux] Upgrade from 3.5.5 to 3.5.7 now my KPowersave & KNetworkManager will not dock

Ben Kevan ben.kevan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:02:21 UTC 2007

Ever since I upgraded from KDE 3.5.5 to 3.5.7 on my openSuSE 10.2 box the
KPowersave and KNetworkManager consistently do not dock themselves into the
system tray. Once I close just KNetworkManager and reopen it, it will then
dock and KPowersave will magicly follow.

The only thing I have in ~/.kde/Autostart is:

cat .kde/Autostart/startberyl.sh
#! /bin/sh
rm ~/.beryl-managerrc
beryl-manager
beryl --use-copy

Also, my SuperKaramba's on my desktop do not always come up, but this is NOT
consistent, sometimes they come up and sometimes they don't.

superkaramba --version
Qt: 3.3.8
KDE: 3.5.7 "release 52.1"
SuperKaramba: 0.42

beryl --version
beryl-core 0.2.0

Any help avalible is greatly appreciated.

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me