[kde-linux] Sessions names

Boyan Tabakov blade.alslayer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:34:56 UTC 2007

On 16.1.2007 15:15, wireless wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> A little confused what you are saying; here's what I did:
> (my terminology might not be correct kde speak)
>
> At the top of the Konsole
> -->Settings
>    -->Configure Konsole
>       -->Session(at the top)
>          -->Execute (entered 192.168.2.80)
>
> save/apply
>
> then sshd into the system and it did not display the
> ip address in the tab at the bottom of the Konsole session?
>
> Obviously, I think I missed what you call the 'command field'?

Sorry for that - should have quoted the names correctly.
So you have Name, Execute and Directory fields. The Name is what will appear
as an id on the tab. The Execute is the command. It should look like
something like:

ssh <user>@<host or ip>

The properties to the right should be fine with the default values.

Save/Apply.

Now you can start your session by selecting Session -> <The Name that you
entered> from the Konsole menu.

Good luck!

--
Blade hails you...