[kde-linux] KDE + Time Zones + Daylight-saving-time

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Thu Feb 22 00:23:44 UTC 2007

Some more info: I have a combination that works consistently:

First I set the correct time-zone with the KDE setup (right click on the
clock), at this time the screen time gets wrong.

I am using Mandriva2007, so after that, I use it's graphical interface
to change time-zone to the one I configured with ZIC.

Then evething is ok, "zdump -v /etc/localtime" is ok and
"/etc/sysconfig/clock" is correct too.

BUT if I change time-zone using kde, everything is messed up.

Maybe my whish list would be to manualy configure KDE's time-zone table.
Where woult that be?

Alain