[kde-linux] can't run java program from menu

Stuart Norman cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 20 20:17:00 UTC 2007

I'm not sure this is a KDE problem. I'm running Protege, a java program. I can
run it from the command line, with Konsole,  using the full path to the
program script because it's in a non-standard directory path. JAVA_HOME
environment is set correctly. But it won't work from the menu. The full path
to the script is set in the menu command line. No error messages show up in
any log files. What am I missing?

--
This message has traveled almost the distance to the moon!

Stuart Norman
cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Registered Linux user 239714
Censorship is the ultimate obscenity.