[kde-linux] konqueror settings lost when I reboot

Rod Butcher rbutcher at hyenainternet.com
Sat Feb 17 09:33:56 UTC 2007

I recompiled KDE from the 3.5.6 souces and it worked great until I
rebooted. Then I discovered that Konqueror won't recognise .html as a
file type it supports and attempts to load some other program to handle
the web page. Also all the internet-related settings such as fonts are
not available under settings -> configure Konqueror. So what is being
lost when I reboot ? If I recompile the kdebase package all the
konqueror settings become active again but disappear when I reboot.
Where are these settings stored ?
thanks
Rod