[kde-linux] Flash version 9 not working with Konqueror

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 01:50:10 UTC 2007

I've installed the new flash plugin (version 9.0.31.0). It works with Firefox
and Opera, but not with Konqueror (in a self-compiled KDE 3.5.6
installation). I've done a plugin scan in Konqueror, and it shows up in the
list of plugins found, with the correct path to the newly installed plugin
files. I also tried removing the plugin, doing a plugin scan, exiting
Konqueror, reinstating the plugin files, doing another plugin scan, but that
didn't work either. Java and Javascript are both globally enabled. Is there
any remedy?

--
David Jarvie