[kde-linux] KDE throwing errors when closing using "Ctr" + "C"

suzuki suzuki at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Feb 5 20:34:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

If we try to kill the startkde using "Ctrl + C", we get error messages like:

ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 14953, errno = 0
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 14943, errno = 0
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 14941, errno = 0

Does this needs to be fixed ? To be more precise, do we need to make
startkde aware of the SIGINT and exit gracefully without throwing the
above error messages which might confuse a user ?

Thanks

Suzuki