[kde-linux] Kate Toolbars (Again)

Scott Couston - Registration Account alpha096 at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 20 06:39:48 UTC 2006

Dear Hal,

Sorry to be unclear - by 'upmarket' and depending on how you want to use
Kate you might like to try one of the KDE-Linux development mailing
lists.

I suppose whilst there are some very talented people you might hear from
Tomorrow, Monday in USA,
if you re-frame your question. This list is mainly for people using KDE
applications 'as is' and sometimes really there are really neat fixes
that by-pass GUI, however in absence
of a reply from a re-framed question a development list may be the one
to choose.

I dont personally need to use more than 2 lists, so I have little
experience in directing you one of the many many many lists available.

You may well in-dead get a solid reply from this list with a re-framed
question or
you may know in your mind that a re-framed question may be better served
by a development list.

I am sure others will contribute tomorrow or when the US wake up and all
the admins have some spare time at work.

Good Luck - I hope this has been of some help.

Scott