[kde-linux] search for a file "synchronisation" programm

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Mon May 29 15:11:13 UTC 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 09:02, noskule wrote:
(snip)
> >What makes those files "spezific"?
> >(do you mean you want to specify those files on arbitrary criterions ?)
> >

> just the name. I'm working on a skin for a wiki. The wiki has a skin
> folder with default files. If  the files get modified they get saved in
> a diffrent dir.
Does the unmodified file remain in the first folder?
If yes, you just have to find files in the second folder that also exist in
the first and copy them back (check time perhaps)
> So to update the skin I have to copy it back to the skin
> dir.
Strange, why does the program not look a the modified files where it to saved
them? (just my word, I never worked with wiki skins)
> Since i dont no witch files was modified I have to check the
> folder. This I would like to automate.
(snip)
I bet it wouldn't be overwhelmingly complicated to write a shell script.
(OK, I admit it would take *me* quite a long time :0[       )

cheers			Perry
--
BOFH excuse #205: Quantum dynamics are affecting the transistors