[kde-linux] How to install Flash Player?

Pollywog linux-kde at shadypond.com
Thu Mar 23 05:08:34 UTC 2006

On Thursday 23 March 2006 12:34 am, Jim Osborn wrote:
> I must be overlooking something obvious, but Konqueror is ignoring
> the Flash plugin I just downloaded from Adobe and manually installed
> as follows (per the Adobe instructions):

I installed the flash plugin today and told the installer to put it
in /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins/

I then went to the Plugins module in Konqueror and added the path to the
plugin and had Konqueror scan for plugins and it found the flash plugin and
other plugins.

I did not have to adjust ownerships or permissions at all.

8)