[kde-linux] K3B 0.12.14 multisession

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 10:17:11 UTC 2006

I've never bothered with multisession before, but thought I should experiment.
Today I wrote the second session of photos, and it seems that there are some
bad files among them.  When konqueror reads the directory with the bad files,
the thumbnails display up to the bad file, then konq locks up.  I have left
it open for quite some time to see whether it recovers, but only once did it
do so after I had used the Stop icon.  Once it has locked up, forcing it to
close with Terminate appears to work, but no directories on the disk can be
browsed if you re-open konqueror.  I have had to log out to clear the
problem.

Is this a version/package problem?  Is there any better way of dealing with
it?  Is multisession normally reliable?

All comments gratefullyreceived