[kde-linux] KDE Vulnerability

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Mon Jan 30 18:26:09 UTC 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 18:14, Sylviane et Perry White wrote:
(snip)
> I send a snapshot of my KMail screen for his benefit.

Oops, talking about violating protocol, I did it too :-(
I got:

	Your message to kde-linux awaits moderator approval
(snip)
	    Message body is too big: 54887 bytes with a limit of 50 KB

	(snip)

Well, I wasn't much above the limit after all, but there is another thing
wrong with sending included files...some site do not store them in the
archives (I wanted to check for that case, but it is too early, the message
itself has not yet been included)

Until I find something better I would assume the correct way (although not as
explicit as the snapshot) is the following:
(hoping the nice display I am sending is not garbeled by line breaks when you
receive it)

(snapshot of KMail screen)
subject							sender				date
¦KDE Vulnerability					ajiM					2006-01-21 21:36
¦	¦Re: KDE Vulnerability			Scott				Yestersday 22:55:52
¦	¦	¦Re: KDE Vulnerability		Sylviane et Perry White 	Today 18:14:32
¦	¦Kontact stopped using Kwalletq	Rich Gilson			Today 04:06:40
¦kde file association problem			Paul Kaplan			200601-21 12:46

(comment)
"Kontact stopped using Kwalletq" appears to be part of the "KDE Vulnerability"
thread.

Perry