[kde-linux] Kontact stopped using Kwalletq

Rich Gilson signman359 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 03:06:40 UTC 2006

I've been using Kwallet with Kontact/Kmail, Kopete, and Konqueror for the
longest time now; but yesterday Kontact/Kmail just stopped even trying to
pull passwords from my wallet.  Now when I load Kontact, it asks me for my
password on every one of my accounts.  Kopete is still using my wallet and
never asks me for my individual passwords.

Any ideas on what caused this?  Or, more importantly, how I can fix this?

I'm running SuSE 10 with the KDE 3.5 RPMs that they have available from their
site (yes, it used to work with these RPMs).  The only thing I can remember
doing in the last couple of days is upgrading my WINE from 0.9.5 to 0.9.6
using the RPMs provided for SuSE 10.

--
-- In a world without fences, who needs Gates?