[kde-linux] Kmymoney

Dick Barmann reb68 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 4 02:31:40 UTC 2006

If I am in the wrong place with this inquiery I apologize in advance. When I
got ready to do my taxes this morning I had lots Kmymoney. I still had my
data files so I installed the version 2-0.8.2. After install it shows up in
my menu (in kubuntu w/Kde 3.5) but does not open the program. Being fairly
new to linux I do not know where to find the file/ command/ or path to open
the program. Please help or tell me where to go for an answer.
Thank you in advance.
--
Take the World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://eastmetrolp.com/

Dick Barmann--Webmaster
http://www.barmannsbar.com
http://georgiatrailriders.com