[kde-linux] Problem changing search engines in konqueror

Agron Selimaj agron at 7kosova.com
Sat Feb 4 05:48:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I can't change the default search engine in konqureror. I have blocked  all
non-canadian sites and that is a problem with konqueror since it's default
search engine is google.co.uk.

I click on the search bar and then and "Select Search Engines...",
I change the .co.uk to .ca I click APPLY, it shows updating system
configuration and then the APPLY button is grayed out.

But when I go back in google is reverted back to .co.uk.

How can I make the change permament.

Oh, I compiled KDE myself, this is version 3.5. My previous version was 3.3.

Agron

--
Notice about 7kosova.com email server:
Starting January 1, 2007 OpenPGP Digital Signature will be required in order