[kde-linux] regarding Menu Entries when you right click

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:30:37 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I want to have my own menu entries if i right click a launcher to an
application in the Desktop. For example, if i add a device icon - a
unmounted cdrom, in the desktop and right click, i get only few entries
there. I need a similar thing.

I tried adding Action entries in the .desktop file, but it adds entries to
Actions area only. The other entries like Cut,Copy,Rename come there. How to
hide them and show only two or three options in the menu entry.And also
Service Menus would add our entries depending upon the mime-type. So i am
able to come up with a solution.

I would be happy if people could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went