[kde-linux] Regarding customizing KMenu for Users

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:13:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,

My client wants separate KMenus for root and non-root users. He doesnt want
the user look into admin tools, so its just removing them from KMenu. How to
make this available for every User when i create login. Does
~/.kde/share/config directory scheme allow me to handle this. I have made
themes and icon sets default by editing some files in .kde/share/config and
putting them in the /etc/skel/.kde .How do i customize the KMenu for this?.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went