[kde-linux] problem with kde print

Charlie Bradley 22tango at kitcarson.net
Sat Apr 8 19:06:55 UTC 2006

Since upgrading my bios I have not been able to configure my printer.  When I
go to system settings>printer>add printer, it shows my usb printer epson 980.
I choose it and hit <next>.  Then I wait forever for the list of
manufacturers and models to come up but they never do.  I have reinstalled
all the cups pkgs and escputils and any other printer pkgs that are relevant.
Even reinstalled system settings.  Still no printer config.

Whats going on?
Running Kubuntu breezy.
Charlie
--
Most people wouldn't know a good OS if it bit them in the...
OW! HEY! Who let that penguin in here?!