[kde-linux] kwallet/kmail

Ernie Schroder schroder at ntplx.net
Sun Nov 27 13:52:07 UTC 2005

For whatever reason, the kwalletmanager would crash without output so changing
stuff with a gui app was impossible. What I've done so far is to disable
kwallet by editing ~/.kde-3.4/share/config/kwalletrc (Enabled=false). Now the
wallet manager opens and from what I see, I'll be able to configure it.
Thanks John and Werner.

On Sunday 27 November 2005 12:54 pm, a tiny voice compelled John Layt to
write: