[kde-linux] Font problems with firefox in KDE 3.5 (SVN)

Morten O. Hansen morteoh at ifi.uio.no
Thu Nov 17 01:44:27 UTC 2005

Hi there!

I'm having a strange problem with the fonts that firefox uses (now in the
rendering, but the application itself).

I have all my fonts set to 8, and when firefox starts, all the application
fonts are 10, but if i first start the gnome-control-center and then start
the font-chooser the fonts in firefox are now the correct size. (if i restart
firefox). Is this a well-known problem? I dont have this problem with other
GTK/GNOME applications (tried gaim / gimp and glade-2).

Any suggestions how to fix this?

( using KDE 3.5 from SVN and debian stable )

--
Morten O. Hansen