[kde-linux] desktop switching in 3.4

akar3d at yahoo.com.au akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 31 10:58:25 UTC 2005

On Sunday 31 July 2005 12:10, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> What happened to the ability to do desktop switching in kde3.4.2 by moving
> the mouse to the edge of the screen?
> I'm using the mandriva 10.2 kde 3.4.2 rpms that appeared this week.

I dont know... Did you try turning it on in the kde control-centre? I am sure
you would have checked before posting such a question so I guess it has been
removed. It used be under window behaviour -advanced desktop switching but
you can never trust those  Mandriva people not to remove something.....

hmmm