[kde-linux] desktop switching in 3.4

Thomas McGuire thomasmg at web.de
Sun Jul 31 10:42:44 UTC 2005

On Sunday 31 July 2005 04:10, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> What happened to the ability to do desktop switching in kde3.4.2 by moving
> the mouse to the edge of the screen?
> I'm using the mandriva 10.2 kde 3.4.2 rpms that appeared this week.
> Paul
I am using SVN HEAD and it is still there.
The settings for it are under RMB titlebar->Configure Window
Behavior->Advanced->Active Desktop Borders.

If it still does not work, there may be conflicting config entries. Try
renaming the .kde directory in your home directory to .oldkde or whatever and
restart KDE.

Hope that helps,
Thomas