[kde-linux] kde and OpenSSL errors

andrew kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 28 06:04:45 UTC 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 13:48, Sean Turnbull wrote:
> My kde from version 3 up till now used to compile
> fine before I did something strange.

I missed any earlier posts but you dont state here what the error is, only a
list of warnings. You get those warnings because the symbols no longer exist
in Open SSL 0.9.7 but were left in kde so as not to break older openssl
installs.
George Staikos fixed  the add_all_algo problem which was changed from a symbol
to a define. The reason you are experiencing these errors now and not before
could be either because George' fix was going to leave it printing a message
or because this actual function was never called before but is now because of
changes in kopete to access MSN which changed their protocol recently.

See Bug 55102 for full report and always check bugs first before posting.

--
Regards,
andrew.