[kde-linux] kmail problems

schroder at ntplx.net schroder at ntplx.net
Fri Dec 30 13:58:26 UTC 2005

Kmail will not send emails. Receiving is fine. I have not changed settings but
after removing old versions of KDE from my box, it just quit. firing up kmail
from a konsole gives the following output. The ASSERT line prints when I try to
send mail.
I have not received any traffic from this list in two days. I'm using my ISP's
web interface to send emails and I'm wondering if it is seeing mail from
kde.org as spam. Please CC me any replies.

 $ kmail
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel( kacc = 0x83c1c30 ): KAccel
object already contains an action name "delete"
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel( kacc = 0x83c1c30 ): KAccel
object already contains an action name "edit"
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel( kacc = 0x83c1c30 ): KAccel
object already contains an action name "display_message"
ernie at MRK ~ $ WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 1) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 2) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 3) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 4) suspended.
ASSERT: "!transferInProgress( serNum )" in messageproperty.cpp (167)
*** KMail got signal 11 (Crashing)
KCrash: Application 'kmail' crashing...