[kde-linux] Using Konstruct

Shawn digitaltopia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:40:37 UTC 2005

Greetings and salutations.  I'm trying to compile KDE by way of
Konstruct.  After quite a bit of time, I receive the following errors:

mul_fft.c: In function 'mpn_fft_mul_2exp_modF':
mul_fft.c:168: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c:168: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c: In function 'mpn_fft_add_modF':
mul_fft.c:183: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c:183: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'

When I check the offending lines of the offending file, nothing seems
out of place to me, so I'm not sure why it would be throwing these
errors.  Any ideas?  Thanks :).

Shawn