[Kde-l10n-kn] Lokalize

Vinay V vinay.v.rao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:58:58 CEST 2008

Hi Umesh,

	I was able to get the translation memory working. See the attached snapshot.
It is very simple actually. In lokalize, there is a pane called
"Translation memory". Just drag and drop the *.po files onto this
pane. Give it a minute to load all these files. Then open any file to
be translated (*.pot) and the Translation memory pane will
automatically show suggestions and translations.

You do not need to create a project. It is possible to populate the
Translation memory, open a file and start translating. I guess if you
create a project, the Translation memory might be saved, so that you
need to populate it everytime.

--
ಇಂತಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ,
ವಿನಯ