[Kde-l10n-kn] Lokalize

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:55:16 CEST 2008

Namaskaara,
I installed fc9 test (kde 4.1) today. Again, I ran into same problem
with lokalize. Translation memory would not work. So I tried to find
what was happening. In my case, the problem was an uninstalled
dependency, qt-sqlite. I was getting messages like
"lokalize(5181) doInsertEntry: ERROR3:  "Driver not loaded Driver not
loaded"
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open"
for every file I tried to add into the translation memory. So got the
stuff installed, and lo, lokalize started working instantaneously. So
that ends the matter I hope. So, back to work again :-).

vandanegaLu,
umesh