[Kde-l10n-kn] Lokalize

Prasad H.L. hlprasu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 08:13:20 CEST 2008

Good! Good to know that you lokalize working finally. I do not know why, but for some strange reason the fedora people have not yet moved kde4.1 from updates-testing to the updates. They have put up KDE 4.1 in updates-testing on the day of release of it itself. But, have not moved to updates yet.

swasti,
Prasad H. L.