[Kde-l10n-kn] progress report_Mahesha_14_09

VK Mahesh kumbla_mahesh at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 14 09:28:23 CEST 2007

namaskAra,
As I will be going home and will return only by Tuesday morning, I am sending my progress report now.
a) Work Completed: Completed all 100% except krandr.po (75%) and konsole.po (45%).
b) Planned Work: Complete the remaining, latest by 20th as agreed.  I have around 300 strings left now.
c) Interesting Words:  override   ಅಧಿಕ್ರಮಣ
                                     pixmap    ಚಿತ್ರಾಂಶ ಫಲನ
                                     tab bar     ?
d) Issues: None.

vandanegaLu,