[Kde-l10n-kn] progress report_mahesha_10_09

Umesh Rudrapatna umeshrs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:35:28 CEST 2007

Snehitare, thanks to the breakdown of internet connection yester night,
myself, Ramaprakasha and perhaps a few others could not mail back everyone.
Now, coming back to what Mahesha has written.

b) Work Planned: To complete everything. But I request two days more after
> 18th if possible as I have to go home for the weekend. I hope that it will
> not be too difficult to grant it.

There is nobody here to grant it Mahesha :-). It is only a takers paradise
:-). I am taking two more days to complete my job (in case I cannot finish
it before I leave to shimoga on some work). I will send a mail about
"schedule slip" in a while :-).

> d) Issues: I have left some proper nouns as they are in English. I think
> it is difficult and unnessessary to translate them. For example some author
> names are in French and Greek etc and I don't even know thw pronounciations.
> It will be better to leave them alone.

Mahesha, please put in whatever you can. For, I dont feel an ordinary
layman/school kid outside can even make out as much as you can. If at all,
you can only help them rather than passing on the confusion :-). If you can,
just ask H L Prasad/Hari across the table as to how we need to pronounce it.
These are not technical words, agreed, so, should not matter even if there
are a few mistakes :-).. So I request everyone to do this favour. If you
dont like doint it, please leave it blank. I will fill it in when time
permits.

vandanegaLu,
umesh