[Kde-l10n-kn] progress report_mahesha_10_09

VK Mahesh kumbla_mahesh at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 10 19:59:30 CEST 2007

namaskAra,
a) Files Completed: Upto knettach.po: 100%(3 files), 40-50% of konsole.po,kpager.po and knotify4.po
b) Work Planned: To complete everything. But I request two days more after 18th if possible as I have to go home for the weekend. I hope that it will not be too difficult to grant it.
c) Words/Phrases: None so far.
d) Issues: I have left some proper nouns as they are in English. I think it is difficult and unnessessary to translate them. For example some author names are in French and Greek etc and I don't even know thw pronounciations. It will be better to leave them alone.

vandanegaLu,
mahEsha

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html