[Kde-l10n-kn] Fwd: shortcuts

Shankar Prasad svenkate at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 07:23:06 CEST 2007

?????  ???? ??? ??????? ,
Sorry I was quite busy with my regular work, so could not go through the
mails.. While glancing through the shortcut.po file, few suggestions
came to my mind, like..
1. Is it fine to use the kannada shortcuts as we are use English
keyboard itself and we use different keyboard layouts like itrans,
inscript, kgp?
doesn't look appropriate with a  brackets in between the words. Instead
one can move the shortcuts to the end of the string.

These are just my views and suggestions..

Shankar Prasad