[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

Marcos marcos.alvarez.costales en gmail.com
Jue Dic 24 15:43:49 CET 2009

Hi! I'm Marcos, member of Softastur.org (free software translation) and KDE
member of asturian translations.

First of all, our apologize for what happened! We are very sorry by this
mistake, and we will make an effort for not to happen again.

The second is that ivalera (Iñigo) is a person of confidence (I know him
personally), who has worked in the translations of asturian 3 years ago. He
started with SVN on KDE, and obviously he made a wrong checkin in the
repository.

I want to announce on behalf of the people who translate the Asturian, that
we're stopping the translation project in KDE momentarily to know what
happened.

Again my apologies to the Spanish team.

Best regards and happy Christmas.