[Kde-l10n-es] Vandalizing of es files by ast translator

Albert Astals Cid aacid en kde.org
Jue Dic 24 14:47:04 CET 2009

A Dijous, 24 de desembre de 2009, astur va escriure:
> By other way, I didn't know that I had upload permissions in other
> projects...

Once you get a KDE SVN account you have permission to commit to 99.99% of the
KDE SVN, that doesn't mean you should if you are not really sure of what you
are doing though :D

Albert